Monday 18 July 2016

The post Raya post

16 days since the last post, oh my, time does not wait for weblog posts, eh?
Aside from being busy prepping Dad's sermon slides next week; I certainly can't figure out what was I up to in these 2 weeks at this recalling moment in the dead of the night. I know I did compose a few posts in my mind's eye; and even a few new snippets lying about in the Drafts folder; oh yes, Mom's birthday I suppose I spent about 2 days (3 days now that I remembered) conceptualizing and picking and editing the final birthday e-card for her. Yes, it is somewhat strange since I am currently back home living with them now and I am still doing a card, electronic or otherwise., but I reason I wanted to showcase my other skillset anyhow, in short. Yeah, got a pretty good response luckily; I reckon, since I did another card on her behalf to thank her handful of well-wishers on the fly (me, doing the latter e-card on the fly, not the former)
Oh yes, since it also encompassed Hari Raya, I used another day or half on creating my series of facebook images for my fb pages. Well, this round was a bit of a cheat on my part, I kinda recycled the same image though with different messages to differing audiences/pages. Yeah, didn't get much sleep during the final few games of Euro 2016 anyway, with the 3am kick-off; (and virtually tip-toeing back home by 5ish hoping to not bump into Dad; both jobless sons scurrying back in the wee of the morning)
no rendangs for me this year, yet again / somehow Portugal won, as if I predicted it, I mean I was cheering them on the final match anyway....
but it didn't end there though, somehow along the lines last weekend; I had the brilliant idea to decide to binge on the 2nd season of Marco Polo; of course, with 10 episodes; I had to search for Season 1 again (yeah that old season which I didn't manage to watch was unfortunately in the other notebook...which, what was its' name again?) and quasi-binge on it.

Hmm, this post was supposed to be about Game of Thrones Withdrawal Syndrome & Remedy,