Monday 7 August 2017

Summer Chronicles

Had to settle for the title as I mentally calculated that I indeed would've made a mistake in titling it as The Autumn Song (mayhap I was thinking of the song by MSP when I reminded myself on putting an oft-delayed entry today, what with my increased 'work' load these ever fulfilling days.

I have been away from this tab for a while, and as the last line of the previous paragraph indicated; it certainly was a fulfilling great many days of the past 2 months (right?, i suppose, recollection of days are indeed weak as there were numerous highlights, praises be to God)
I shall keep it in chronological order (as I am planning to re-trace my photo gallery for hints and well, not missing out on testifying on His great works in my life) 

June


I finally did away with my awkward 'stache (2 year's old thereabouts) and back to the 'olde clean shaven me on the first day of June. Went for a prayer meet that night, and kinda realized my folly when I said I am done with the first half of the year and for a renewed 'me' for the 2nd part of the year and yeah, it wasn't entirely half of 2017, yet, no?
Anyway, for records' sake I suppose it was a good thing I took selfie with Samuel, I suppose he must've shared /spammed it to his whatsapp contacts since :)

Went for the Kingdom of God (KOG) camp, and it was an enriching experience indeed, from the start of the journey (made a few BEH sandwiches : Bacon Eggs Ham for the trip and by golly I need to make these to sell it is so darn good and filling!) and all the way back from Melaka. 
God is Awesome, had another round of orders and took some instagrammable pics of the mini-sandwiches that month, and Ma continued on with her Praise Hand Exercises at Sunshine.
Raya came and went, and I made a series of e-cards for friends and I certainly fell in love with the lameness of my 'cat-upat' series of cards this year.. and it was indeed a blessing too, I finally got to an open house my first in years and stuffed myself silly with them Raya goodies.

the haram breakfast sandwiches packed lunch

6am Worship @ KOG 2017

customary tourist photo of the infamous Longkang See Hum (Clams; Drained, lol)

KOG 2017

oh my, Figs!

the YP practicing for the year-end concert

YA posters up!

went for Wonder Woman with Joshua, and this is his idea for a pre-movie snack..genius! aka Sausage Lover

Harvest Time! Thank You Lord

obligatory Before & After pic
July

By the time July rolled over, I'd be fair as the spiritual warfare has certainly piled up and praises to God for the strength, courage and love, and as I am looking back at the mo', things really did happen and I for certain have no idea how'd I survived.
Let's see, went to the mega-huge healing rally Supernatural at Kelana Jaya Stadium, and that certainly was my first trip back to Klang Valley for the good part of these life-changing year and a half. I was blessed enough to bless others (in my own small little way, thank you Lord!) and forgo all of my own plans (initially was thinking of driving down, getting bro-in-law or cousins or friends to go, in which prayers revealed to me to start small, like way smaller first) and it certainly was a trip indeed.
Massive rally I suppose in the region of 30k attended every night, the atmosphere was something of a first for me; and as I realized I should've walked about and try to look for old familiar faces as I am sure I should bump into old FGT members. God was certainly at work, as the weird thing about the weather (and its forecast) that it really was cloudy with of chance of meatballs rain (okay, I remember gorging on those swedish meatballs that day too) but there wasn't a single drop of rain, and moreover there were breeze blowing a bit as it wasn't entirely hot and humid on the pitch. God is Great!

July had another highlight as well, as I finally lead a worship session. No doubt I started small, it was for our YAH's home fellowship; and I said yes when asked to lead the worship, of course my jittery buttery fingers came later, but I suppose I did alright, He was with me, and I even did a program of sorts printed with lyrics. (August update: progressed to leading worship for the cell group last Friday, and I suppose I am getting a hang of it, hallelujah)

By the end of July, with ever-increasing design 'work', mainly for the YAH, and additional ministries; I found myself offering my help throughout the best part for the 6th edition of Pastor's Anointing & Anointing Gathering, a 5 day/4 nights event, with pastors and leaders from the country, Singapore and China. It was a spur of the moment thing from me, as I felt and convinced I shouldn't be idle (technically, I was busy already, but things for that week cleared up and seemed delay-able lol) and I offered my help to the staffers and I found myself as chauffeur, tour guide, pseudo-translator (Mandarin, no less, amigo!), transporter, packer, porter, bellboy, runner, usher, sorter, of course body catcher, all thrown into one I suppose. Tiring, no doubt, but it was such an experience to serve in any small way I could.
Met a good deal of pastors from everywhere, of course I was a tad too shy to ask for selfies with everyone. There was another set of breakthrough as well; Ma & Dad went for the whole nine yards of this year's PAAG (apparently they were invited before but they never did attend) and since then, both of them has been hit with renewed fire and all praises to The Lord for His time. Praises to Your name!
And I followed it up on the final day with getting ingredients and made 2 pasta dish (and a salad) for the night's YAH fellowship, what a day. Thank you Lord!

One Utama's Secret Garden - finally!

oh golly, old favorite - Kanna's Curry House PJ

some random pic of the queue for food at PAAG 2017

visited Ps. Andrew as he got home after his heart bypass. Praises for healing


a bunch of bands before the trip