Thursday 15 March 2018

A Timely Update

Gah, I have weblog still.

Somehow it does your head in whenever you want to get back to one and record another piece of journal; the mother of all dragons writing blocks just basically pops it's head out and snipe you off and you are just staring at the screen and probably typed (and re-typed) a bajillion times rambling away while you are trying to figure out which should you share this.time.around.


Hello everyone 
oh yes.
I am alive, still busy and happy and amazed by what God has done.
I've recently (okay 2 months already) relocated back to the city, took upon a J.O.B. on a temporary basis but with the amount of work needed, I've scaled down my travelling back home to twice a week effective last week.
God has been GREAT in His provisions, peace, purpose, power and protection, and I know I am on the threshold of something good/great and just basically following where He is opening doors for me.

I had a wee bit of time today after so many consecutive days of 10am - 11pm's, and I got around to clear some of my clutters on this laptop, and had a productive coffee sesh + work from the cafe nearby (which I've stopped for 2 weeks or so of intensive here and theres in addition to waking up later than expected) and managed to make progress on the remaining pending graphics side-gig I have (Thank You Lord) , and finally got a temporary work-around to uploading the few audio recordings of church that I half-abandoned the plan for .... 4-5 months?

But I suppose the highlight of my day is this. I managed to discipline myself and follow my heart to just register (and purchased the tickets) for the KingdomCity Conference18 that's happening this October. I suppose it is a leap of faith indeed, seeming my position/and availability (if I am still with the co, hopefully) isn't all that guaranteed; but I believe in Him and in our prayers.
I am also looking forward to more signs on how I am going to accommodate Joshua when he is coming down for the conference, of course I'd love to put him up at the exact hotel itself , in which I suppose I could afford it.. I mean, I saw on Agoda it is going for RM350/night; rather than the usual rate of RM600) but I am keeping it wide-open, and somehow I got the prompt to message his wife and let her know my half-plans on the accommodation bit; and so we shall wait and pray about it :D

yikes, mozzies.
well, I reckon I didn't do half bad today eh?

I'll hopefully update in a while once back to the room.

https://kingdomcity.com/conference18/