Monday 2 May 2011

Lens

Started my first ever Squidoo lens, yesterday before we headed back upstairs to change for the night's event in Sunway. Of course, as an off-shoot and at the moment kinda thing, I think I wised up not to make that particular lens as random and journalistic as this weblog. I decided to make that as my approach in webbing a cocktail-innovation-meets-inside-scoop-and-tips-on-alcoholic-beverages-cum-new-drinking-trends, seemingly I am quite well-versed in drinks mixology and what not; all that over a ponder of about 5-6 minutes, but then again, I think I might have come up with a better name to it, rather than Alcoholics Assemble! ain't it?
More and more I go through the name, I am LMAO-ing it off myself. Lemme see if I can somehow change it?

Of course, I will in due's time get around finish styling it and start with a post or two to get the hang of things in that sense, that'll be the activity for the first week of May then, eh?

Ideas popped up at this moment in time, seeming there are quite a number of possible other lens I may create in the near future:
  • Movie updates and reviews (since I waste time every now and then checking on movie projects...)
  • Book reviews (alternative reads from my point of view, mayhap)
  • My short stories (well you have to search through your crap of things to start typing it @ find time to compose the rest of it off your head, first!)
  • Music homage: defunct great rock bands from UK, your growing years (hmm, maybe this first)
  • Fantastic-lazy-food-for-the-lazy-people: An Inspirational Guide & Cookbook (okay, I spent some time doing this in its earlier personification during the hey-days of err, what site was that?...)
  • Games - Classic video games for free on the PC 
  • How-To-Lose-At-Boardgames (okay, strayed off path, and yeah, I guess stopping at number 7 is better to stop at 6)
No doubt, as the juice starts to flow, there were more than the initial 6 above, just that those were variations off the 6 possible lens that I might be doing. Hmm, any ideas for me, guys?

okay, sound kinda cheesy to be asking that. My bad.
besides, for all I know, the whole idea (Squidoo itself) might not work out to be as how I envision it anyhow, yeah? Well if its so, then I guess I have more weblogs to do then!