Tuesday 30 May 2017

Year Two | A Clue To Nowhere & Everywhere | (I'm) Not Alone


And so, it has been 2 years, dear Sis.
Ma had been thinking about what you told her years ago about your vision to preach the Word to tens of thousands, and she likens the idea that you'd probably be having a ball of a time in doing so right now up there somehow.
We are doing good, by the blessing and grace of God, but I suppose you know that somehow.

We went and visit and tidy up the niche yesterday (sorry, too exhausted come night time when we reached home) and we got you 2 roses too for the shriveled up plant.
And I left a piece of treasure hunt clue for you, I reckon it should probably be gone by my next visit, but I am glad I did that treasure hunt in my memory of you, as I believe somehow there must be a reason for me to remember fondly of your love for Pirates of The Caribbean which coincidentally the 5th in the series opened last week; and your knack of organizing games and treasure hunts.
It certainly was a challenge as I've traced that I'd never made a treasure hunt before, but with His strength and 2 friends to help me out over the 5-6 days and I suppose I did a brilliant game, combining elements of Pirates (gold coin hunting n' bartering, clues , complete with language that you were curious on how I could read my facebook with years ago) and Biblical references (and fellowship) and also incorporating technology (+ mystery) into physical games such as this; and at the end of it, I really wished you'd get a slice of the action from your baby brother, somehow.

This year is going to be a treadmill of emotions, with our many shared favorites coming to remind me so much of your absence. We always talked about how unmake-able and ridiculous a Dark Tower movie/series would be; but this year it is getting its release; and the first trailer (with the stellar cast) really gets my hopes up to watch it in your memory. IT is coming too, dear Sis.
And of course Season 7 of GoT is this year, as is the many parallel tie-ins they'd be making for the years to come... although probably Mr. Martin wouldn't be bothered to actually sit down and write the books still.

I miss you, dear Sis. We all do.
I somehow believe in your demise had certainly shaped things to happen for all of us. All part of the grand set of things. If only you are still here, many things wouldn't have happened; Mum & Dad probably wouldn't be able to finally visit China (albeit the wrong province) for their mission trip, Ma probably wouldn't be writing her blog (yes, it is still recipes, she hasn't start on her many testimonials, and your memoir) and other writings, Harry would probably not been saved yet, and I for one wouldn't probably be back here to find my (sort-of) calling. And I know I would still be just another constant backslider, and never finding peace.

But I believe in His plans for all of us, and at times I'd wish it didn't turn out with you being the chosen one to be called home as early as this, but if then I'd never get around to doing His works from this year, and for the many years to come.
I shall take my solace in Him and in ranting out here once in a while, dear Sis.