Wednesday 30 March 2011

R.I.P Kevin's Space (feat. Wordpress.com) Part 1

Going thru my previous blog entries (circa 2009/10) on Windows Live and yeah I am going to re-post 'em over here .. (just to keep it filled and not so bare looking; sad ain't it?)
Just too bad the weblog from eons ago that I kept during my wilderness years of 2000-2005 has already FUBAR-ed; must've been the case of not logging in for far too long a period of time... It would be great to reminisce of how life was... #correction .. i think there's just loads of football bickering, and perhaps some short stories..

spent an hour or so trying to link it here (confession, yeah spent some of it re-reading the few posts actually)
now how do I go about this....

lol, now i ended getting another weblog account.
what actually transpired - Microsoft Windows Live is shutting down soon, so yeah there's this nifty little message about it and a real nifty button to 'transfer' to this authorized site @ Wordpress.com bla bla blah... but little did i know, the posts from the previous blog does not transfer there, so yeah some help here? no more nifty buttons dammit...
so much for the nifty feature for crossover. bah
just in case i forget all about this - http://szeyu.wordpress.com


Guess I have to resort to re-posting it over here one by one?
Minion, you fantastic fish, you!