Thursday 9 February 2017

a side note

This is a post to mix up my (own) shared authorship of this weblog. And to test out a certain IFTTT recipe that has yet to perform as expected.

Procrastinating is mayhap my middle name if I should to choose; a) another and b) a new middle name. From the get-go of the week I could list down a few entries that is on my ever expanding assembly of blog posts (and these are inclusive of the older entries that I never did go around to finally start a proper list for these 'missables'...no, not yet) and when I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by my falling behind Ma's recipe entries at the moment. Although at that moment I recalled setting another mental note (when will you learn?) to at least try to match hers by coming up with a piece every time I edit & publish hers, but I suppose that certainly feels like a lifetime ago. See?
Furthermore I tend to justify by mixing up my entries (or at least try to) as unlike Ma's, I am keeping a so-called day-to-day of what's happening to me and I don't get that urge to digitize my recipes; since I have so many back-logged dishes and materials (both pics and much older videos too).
The same goes to blogging about the (many) TV series again and again; it just isn't a movie rant space anyway,
There, justifying, yet again.

Anyhow, as I've somehow started another blog on wordpress, I've been meaning to separate what little I have; streamlining this to that and vice versa; but as you guessed it, I am still letting the dangerous thing called time  to be both guide and con artist; as usual, what do you expect? Ha!