Wednesday 20 April 2011

Half Full / Half Empty

Day of dread came.
Car towed off into oblivion; yes I'd choose the word as I do not foresee rescuing that in any near future.
Well, in all things, as of 5-6 hours into the aftermath, I am feeling upbeat on my chances, all in all that really fueled things up as I don't see this as rock bottom, of course I may laugh about it, but to me this is another one of my undoing and I take this as the next step to move on to another phase, in the right direction thanks to the right push.
A trip to the police station confirmed the fear (or should I use another word?) that it was logged in as a tow rather than the slim chance of it being theft.
Over the course of 2 drinks with Pauline's dad somewhat helped in the sense that there are other avenues that we may explore, and of course that concerns about moving off elsewhere on a temporary basis to work things out. That's ample enough for me to glide off in thought of what else is indispensable and what's not.

Thank you Pauline, for being the rock, the northern star. We'll laugh about this in years' to come.
Well, no time to dwell on the past (or the things we lost in the car..) there's only one way from now on and it's forwards.
Let's go