Monday 25 April 2011

Day 11,321

Another day another dollar

Somehow the phrase was playing through my head in the form of that one song. For the life of me, I just can't place it, of course I can remember the riffs and hooks and partial lyrics, but the band and title eludes me.
Aptly so, I guess to sum up my feeling on the day.
Not in the whole sense of that I am anywhere near of the action, but, it just somehow feel just. Mayhap on the subconscious level little gray cells are scheming some plot out for the mass of matter. The minions.
And no, I don't think that I'd group this as the same tier as SSDD (for non-King-ers; Same Shit Different Day), although in context, both are of the same meaning isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, life day to day for me at this moment in time is a blessing in disguise. It may seem lazy, infertile, lost-o'-the-plot, denial, or whatever else, but I've seen the other side of the coin and the turn will come.
My so-called annual descent will come to its end of the cycle pretty soon, as just the other I realize that I too have a season for everything like Heidi (her post on her seasons); of course, mine's pretty much worse in the sense of my typical 10 moons of work and the remaining 2 of the current mish-mash of be-it-soul-searching-or-break-off-the-norm-holiday-mode.
Well, at least I've seen the other side this time.
And as much as I love the Manic Street Preachers'; at least  I am not going through their many great songs of despair this time around.

A quick search got me the results. One Minute Silence - Rise & Shine
Now to download the darn tune, that one-hit wonder. And off to the next post report off the pass weekend.