Tuesday 10 May 2016

of Woes on 0.263

It wasn't that I was too busy to write-in, nor it on binge-watching mode (given there were a few season finales these past weeks, but nothing of the sort in binge-ing a full season or two) but if I were to list it out perhaps the past 10 days were pretty alright being laden with ideas and thoughts and to some extent self-narrative.
I would classify the first half of it was pretty good with that level of enthusiasm in some of the ideas that came to me and with results too (well, at least not monetarily, yet) , however by Saturday night it just well, happened.. though I am sure some of those new thoughts and masterplans are still there, it's just, well I couldn't foresee that dumb mistake and it's just big-time demotivating to say the least.

In my current broke-ass-ness state, getting into an accident is the brilliant way of getting screwed, I suppose.
Another accident, in the same year.
From somebody who, (lemme count) I suppose averages a 0.263/year, I am working towards my career-high stats this year alone with 3 goals incidents this season, dang it.

I guess no matter how I see it that night, there's not much argument in a rear-ending collision. No doubt I skidded (guestimate it at about 2 cars' distance) thanks to the slippery condition, no doubt it was descending traffic off a fly-over when that bloody mattress decided to "Hi-ho Silver, Away"  and left 4 cars giving their well-priced brake pads a good lick (hey, I was the 5th and the oldest car, though my year-old 2nd-cheapest brakes did the job but them tyres haven't seen their factory seals in ages though)
I suppose with that in line, my summon was reduced and technically I would be in the clear, but the eff-ing problem persists, I still need to fix the car somehow.

I was emotionally distraught after Sunday, even more yesterday when it was confirmed the inn-sewer-ants isn't going to be doing anything favorable anyway. It got me thinking on a certain fiction, but with my apparent in-aptitude in anything that resembles a hint of L-A-W, I've since forgotten that fictitious path.
I am fine, of course, this is all another blotch sour patch kinda test or hurdle. My mind is in it, and with God's grace and guidance I will read this again when I am 64 and facepalmed myself, somehow, if, though I am sure #hashtags will be replaced with another in 2044.